Title: RoadSafe Business Driving Toolkit
Organisation: RoadSafe & Essential Risk Consultancy
Date uploaded: 5th September 2011
Date published/launched: June 2011
The RoadSafe Business Driving Toolkit contains everything a company needs to assure compliance with prevailing legislation, regulations and best practice models relating to the management of occupational road risk.
• Corporate Risk Assessment — determines how an organisation compares against the benchmarks of legislation; HSE guidelines; case law and best practice and computes your risk programme
• Policy Library — contains every policy required to deploy across an organisation to assure compliance.
• Executive Risk Summary — provides a high level overview of the most recent Corporate Risk Assessment - allows an organisation to track progress month-by-month as it works to discharge its duty of care.
• Action Plans — take an organisation from knowing what their key risk issues are, to implement a structured approach to mitigating action and progress monitoring that will improve safety and provide protection against prosecution.
• Audit Trail — catalogues evidence of how an organisation is delivering management excellence by documenting the issues it has found, what it has done about them and the areas it is still working on.
For more information contact:
Essential Risk Consultancy Limited
T: 0844 247 0885
Help Forum posts
3D Road (Road Safety) Markings
Allan Robins (14.11.18)
Older Drivers - Risk Perception
Gary Doggett (25.10.18)
SCP Survival Guide
Janette Francis (19.10.18)
Outsourcing road safety education in schools
Louise Martin (15.10.18)
Mobility Scooter users - training
Julie Jones (12.10.18)